Recurve Legal Data Analytics
The utilization of large data sets to help develop early case strategy, prepare for settlement discussions, and reduce unexpected late-case findings continues to grow each year.
Yet, complex data sets from multiple sources can be cumbersome to assemble, structure, validate, and analyze with a high degree of accuracy under tight case timelines.
Let Recurve’s skilled data solution architects enhance your case strategy with data-driven insights derived using the combined capabilities of leading data analysis tools and platforms, including SQL, R Studio, Python, Power BI, Tableau, HighQ, SharePoint, Excel.
- Analyze large data sets to derive insights that support case strategy
- Model client exposure to legal claims
- Engage in settlement discussions with full understanding of key metrics
- Leverage capabilities of leading data tools
- Aggregate different data types: PDFs, flat files, Excel spreadsheets & custom databases
- Rigorous data validation & testing
- Impactful visuals & summary reports
- Quality results under tight timelines